Updated for this season with recycled insulation and fabrics, Rab's lightweight and hardwearing Xenon 2.0 uses post-consumer waste, instead of making more. Rab built this synthetic insulated hooded jacket for mountain action all year round, from climbing and biking, to skiing and mountaineering.
The Xenon 2.0 is insulated with quick-drying PrimaLoft® Silver, a lightweight, packable, and water-resistant insulation made from 100% recycled plastic bottle chips. With ultra-soft fibres, finer than cashmere, it’s a high lofting, eco-friendly insulation alternative. Ideal for tackling rugged terrain, the jacket uses a weather resistant, recycled Pertex® Quantum ripstop outer, finished with a fluorocarbon-free DWR. The lining is also made from a recycled Atmos™ fabric, making the new Xenon 2.0 the premium choice for sustainability.
The jacket features chevron shaped quilting on the torso to increase breathability and non-quilted sheet insulation across the shoulders for better weather protection. It has a two-way YKK® VISLON® front zip, for ease of use with a harness, and has been designed for dynamic movement, offering increased freedom and articulation for high energy activities. It has two concealed hand pockets and an internal security pocket that doubles as a stuff sack, creating a low bulk package for stashing in your pack.
- 1 YKK® internal zipped pocket, doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 2 YKK® concealed zipped hand pockets
- 2-way opening YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated internal zip baffle and chin guard
- Quilted sheet insulation over torso for increased breathability
- Unperforated sheet insulation over shoulders & arms for increased protection
- Articulated sleeves for mobility. Adjustable hem
- Outer Fabric - Lightweight and packable recycled 30D Pertex® Quantum ripstop fabric with fluorocarbon-free DWR (50gsm)
- Lining - 20D recycled Atmos ripstop (41gsm)
- PrimaLoft® Silver 100% post-consumer recycled synthetic insulation. 60gsm
- Centre back length (Size 10): 71.5cm / 28.1inch
$260.00 Excl. tax