Offering reliable, instant warmth and working hard to regulate temperature when output increases, the Xenair Alpine is an adaptable synthetic insulated hoody, perfect for alpine adventures on foot or skis. Built with a lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air outer the jacket is highly breathable and weather resistant. It is insulated with two densities of recycled PrimaLoft® Gold Active+ insulation, strategically body mapped to provide warmth where you need it and breathability in high heat areas. This effectively regulates temperature when the incline steepens or the temperature drops, maintaining warmth when static and increasing airflow on the move.
In addition to packability and warmth, the Xenair Alpine boasts a full alpine feature set. It has an insulated, helmet-compatible hood with a semi-elasticated face opening and rear adjustment. Sleeves are articulated for mobility with elasticated gussets at the cuff for a seamless fit with gloves. The Xenair Alpine jacket has a two-way YKK® VISLON® front zip which allows for easy belaying, with an insulated zip baffle and a comfortable chin guard.
Negating the need to change layers and providing warmth when you need it most, the Xenair Alpine is an intelligent, hardworking layer ideal for fast and light alpinism, mountaineering and climbing in winter conditions.
- 2 YKK® concealed zipped hand pockets; one doubles as a stuff sack
- 2 way YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- Helmet compatible hood with a semi-elasticated opening and a single lightweight rear hood adjustment
- YKK® concealed zip chest pocket
- Body mapped insulation to maintain warmth and aid thermoregulation
- Elasticated gusset at the cuff for optimum fit when wearing gloves
- Articulated sleeves for mobility. Adjustable hem
- Outer Fabric - Lightweight, breathable 20D Pertex® Quantum Air fabric (47gsm) (1cfm)
- Lining - 20D recycled Atmos ripstop (41gsm)
- PrimaLoft® Gold Active+ synthetic insulation. 55% recycled (100/80gsm)
- Centre back length (Size M): 75cm/29.5inch