As passionate travelers, Rocky Mountain Underground view the world as their oyster, and seek simplicity while on the road, they built the BRFCS to be the ideal partner for those journeys. The BRFCS is an adventure travel solution that is not only built to last but built for the most functional pack in the world.
- The expandable 35L design fits the smallest airline carry-on rules, while the accordion-style expansion brings the pack's capacity to multi-week compatible 50L.
- Interior details like sidewall pockets, enough room for ski boots, a removable compression strap (with a bottle opener), and our false floor that allows for stashing valuables.
- Premium material selection sets the BRFCS apart. 630D TPU coated external fabrics deliver best-in-class weatherproofing, aluminum hardware and locking zippers ensure durability and security when being passed through the roughest of baggage handlers.
- Exterior straps make the BRFCS roller bag friendly by placing the handle through the webbing on the front.
- smaller details such as a padded laptop sleeve, helmet sling, and separated storage for clean clothes and dirty laundry ensure that no matter where you go and what you are doing, your valuables are safe, stored, and ready for use as soon as you get to where you are going.
- 630D Nylon face fabric w/carbonate PU coating
- 150D Polyester liner
- EVA foam padding in harness + backpanel
- Ultra Durable Aluminium buckles
- Heavy Duty Nylon seatbelt webbing
-22" wide x 15" high x 5-8" deep
-expansion from 35-50L
- weather resistant fabric
- padded laptop sleeve
- 3 way carry harness
- interior false floorside
- wall pockets
- locking zippers
- helmet sling
- reflective screen prints
- RMU strap w/bottle opener
- storage for clean + dirty clothes
- instructions to fold your shirts