Women’s waterproof, breathable mid-cut shoe with GORE-TEX® protection and a MICHELIN® technical sole, designed for speed hiking and high-intensity mountain training.
The Alpenrose Ultra Mid GTX is a women’s waterproof, breathable mid-cut shoe designed for speed hiking and high-intensity mountain training.
Built around MICHELIN®’s technical performance outsole, developed exclusively with SALEWA, the special rubber compound features a design with grooves and sculptures for outstanding traction and stability over hard and uneven terrain. The lightweight, mid-cut upper provides good support and promotes natural foot movement and agility – especially on downhill sections.
The Alpenrose Ultra Mid GTX has a GORE-TEX® construction to keep your feet dry in wet and muddy conditions. Our signature SALEWA 3F System connects the instep area with the sole and heel, ensuring ankle support, flexibility and a precise fit. A cushioning Ortholite® footbed wicks away moisture, helping to keep your feet cool.
- 3F System
- OC Compound
- Drop: 8 mm (Heel Stack Height 24 mm / Toe Stack Height 16 mm)
- Gender: Female
- Shoelaces: Mountain Trainer Low Shoelace (3-5.5 UK->160 cm, 6-9 UK->170 cm)
- Sole segment: Speed Hiking
- Vegan: Yes
- Weight: 325 g
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Michelin® Ultra Train
- Upper: Breathable mesh / Coated fabric