The Salomon and Atomic Shift bindings are the same design but vary in color and brand.
These alpine touring ski bindings are made to rip. The PIN toe design enables full heel rotation for efficient touring and kick turning while the convenient step-in switch between ski and tour modes to access to untracked lines. The S/LAB SHIFT MNC 10 is the ultimate downhill and uphill tool for skiers looking to conquer the entire mountain.
|Weight||875 g per 1/2 pair|
|Adjustment Rane||+/- 30mm|
- Elastic Travel: It hols the boot back when faced with bigger shocks and minimizes the risk of pre-realease
- XL WingsLong wings that envelop the tip of the boot perfectly in order to provide increased power transmission and confidence in freeride bindings.
- Easy climbing aids manipulationEnsures easy switch with the poles between climbing aid positions.
- Crampon systemPossibility to attach dedicated crampons to the binding.
- AluminiumA rigid and strong construction that allows enhanced power transmission.
- Carbon-infused PAA very lightweight and resistant alloy developed specifically for the needs of the Shift binding construction.