The new Boostic is designed for technical face climbing where support for continuous micro edging is crucial. This updated model features a new more precise fit, a unique curved midsole for maximum support, and a PAF heel system that provides comfort on long technical routes. The Boostic is the most supportive shoe in Scarpa’s Specialized Performance category.
- For climbers who look for precision and support on small edges
- A perfect choice for technical multi-pitch face climbing
- Upper: Multi-panel microfiber upper with Alcantara big toe panel for the best custom moulding fit. A high-stretch gusset allows easy entry and the twin strap closure system gives support.
- Technologies: DTS Active Rand connects the heel to the forefoot
- The PAF System is an innovative heel system that helps both spread the force of the heel
- Sole: 4mm XS Edge full-length sole with added arch support gives stability and top-level edging performance.
Leather & Synthetic
Vibram® XS Edge (3.5mm)
|Weight||235 grams @ 1/2 pair size 41|