Completing the new and improved, purpose-built shell kit, the CHAM PANT received the same fabric update as the Cham Jacket with the ultralight, air-permeable, and breathable Schoeller® Aerobrane. Add in the 3L fabric’s 4-way stretch and weather-proofing, the active fit, special considerations for crampon use, and a simplistic webbing and hook built-in belt adjustment, the Cham pant is ready for comfortable, unrestricted motion on swift ascents and descents in all conditions.
455 g (16.0 oz)
Strafe 2 Year Warranty
- Ultralight, minimalist design for ultimate touring shell performance. No superfluous add-ons.
- Extremely air-permeable shell sheds excess heat with exposed hamstring vents for warmer days.
- 4-way stretch and articulated paneling encourages active movement.
- Fully seam sealed, waterproof 3-layer construction with DWR (durable water repellent) finish for when the weather deteriorates.
- Large hand pockets with one interior mesh electronics sleeve.
- Simplistic, built-in belt with webbing & hook waist adjustment and comfortable microfleece lined waist band
- Crampon-ready, with extra tall CORDURA® scuff guards and adjustable with YKK snaps at back calf.