- Ergonomic Multi-Grip
QX65 Motor with QuietForce Technology
120-Minute Total Battery Life
Smart APP Integration with Bluetooth
OLED Screen with Force Meter
- Customizable Speed Range
- What's Included
- Elite Smart Percussive Therapy Device, Protective Carrying Case, 5 Attachments, Power Adapter
- Smart Features
- Smart App Integration via Bluetooth, OLED Screen, Customizable Speed Range, 3 App-Guided Preset Routines Saved on Device
- 5 built-in speeds (1750, 1900, 2100, 2200, 2400 percussions per minute) and app-controlled customizable speed range (any speed between 1750-2400 percussions per minute).
- 16 millimeters
- Attachment Compatibility
- All 4th Generation attachments
- Accessory Compatibility
- Elite Wireless Charging Stand, Multi-Device Wireless Charger, World Travel Charger
- 9.5 in x 6.7 in x 2.8 in
- (24.0 cm x 17.0 cm x 7.4 cm)
- 2.2 lbs
- (1 kg)
- Battery Life and Charge Time
- 120 minutes; 80 minutes
- Battery Type
- 12V Internal Lithium-ion Battery
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- To turn on the Elite, firmly press and hold the center button for 2 seconds on the button pad.
- Press the plus (+) and minus (-) buttons on the button pad to increase or decrease speed.
- Press the left (<) and right (>) arrows on the button pad to toggle between your Elite’s pre-loaded treatment presets.
- The Elite should be used with the attachment making perpendicular contact with the skin. Only the attachment of the device should make contact with the skin or area you are treating. Do not use the device at an angle that puts the percussive arm of the device in contact with the skin.
- To turn off the Elite, firmly press and hold the center button on the button pad until the device shuts down.