Functional and light, the Adventure Medical Ultralight / Watertight .9 first-aid kit carries enough medical supplies for a group of 4, yet tips the scales at a mere 10.4 oz.
- Designed for life in the bottom of the pack, zippered ripstop silnylon outer bag has 2 inner DryFlex™ watertight pouches to ensure contents are kept clean and dry
- Wound care items: 10 wound closure strips, 4 triple antibiotic ointments, 6 After Cuts® towelettes, 1 tincture of Benzoin and 2 cotton tip applicators
- Bandages: 10 sterile dressings, 2 non-adherent sterile dressings, 1 conforming bandage, 1 trauma pad, 5 adhesive and 3 knuckle bandages
- Plus, 1 elastic bandage with rip-and-stick closure, 10 yds. adhesive tape, 22 precut and shaped moleskin pieces and 3 alcohol swabs
- Medications: 8 ibuprofen, 6 diamode, 3 antihistamine and 1 aspirin
- Other equipment: examination gloves, splinter picker forceps, irrigation syringe, 3 safety pins and a 26 in. x 2 in. roll of duct tape