Whether you're squeezing in a climb between snow storms, or out for long winter mountaineering days, the Ascendor Pants are fully featured mid-weight softshell pants offering breathability, movement, and weather resistance for active mountain or alpine use.
Made from hard wearing Matrix™ two layer bonded softshell fabric the Ascendor Pants combine wind resistance and breathability with freedom of movement. The stretch nylon face with slick high gauge knit backer is comfortable next to the skin, and offers a friction-free layer over insulation. Articulated knees and crotch gusset are designed to provide mobility for high steps or bridging, and mesh lined thigh vents provide ventilation for more active moments while protecting from spindrift. Underboot cord attachment points prevent the Ascendor Pants riding up during active use, and extra long reinforced kick patches on the instep increase durability when used with crampons.
- Fit: Regular
- Reinforced crampon patches on instep
- Includes adjustable, removable, elasticated braces (item ASR-T04)
- Underboot cord attachment points
- Removable internal stretch gaiter with YKK® zipped attachment and secure hook and loop closure
- Matrix™ 2 layer bonded softshell fabric
- Stretch nylon face with slick high gauge knit back
- Double snap waist closure with 2-way opening YKK® zipped fly
- Deep waistband with wicking facing
- Hook and loop adjustable waist with beltloops and brace compatible loops
- 2 YKK® mesh lined thigh vents