Designed for dynamic body movement, the Talon 33 is a streamlined top-loader for light-and-fast overnights or committing day trips. An injection-molded AirScape™ backpanel and a continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt allow the pack to move with you no matter if you’re bagging peaks or bikepacking. Ideal for a variety of activities, this lightweight pack features trekking pole and ice axe attachment points as well as a reservoir sleeve. Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Top load access to main compartment
- Fixed top lid with external zippered slash pocket and under lid zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Tuck-away ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
|1892 IN3 / 31 L
|25.59H X 11.02W X 9.84D IN.
|2014 IN3 / 33 L
|27.56H X 11.02W X 9.84D IN.