Designed for those cold mornings and frosty chairlifts, our Merino Wool Leggings keep you warm without adding bulk. Nuyarn® merino wool is naturally moisture wicking, odour-resistant and built to last, we achieve this with the pioneering weave of the fabric that is 50% more durable than traditional wool. Available in full length and ¾ length so you can tailor to your needs, pair with a merino top for complete comfort and warmth.
Our Flatiron collection was created to bring more warmth to your baselayer selection with a 185 GSM weight Nuyarn® fabric, offering greater moisture management and durability for those colder adventures. This collection is named after the Flatiron rock formations in Colorado, the striking silhouettes make these a popular spot with hikers and climbers, who can blame them?
- Superior bluesign® approved 185GSM Nuyarn merino fabric technology offers extra loft for an unmatched warmth-to-weight ratio, 5x faster drying, and remarkable longterm durability
- Superfine 18 micron non-mulsed Australian merino Wool for maximum softness and wearability
- Incredible stretch and recovery
- Easy Fit offers a modern fit with full coverage
- Engineered seam and eyelet placements for increased mobility and breathability
- No-chafe flatlock seams
- Gusseted Crotch
- Machine Washable
- Hang-Dry Loop