The Blitz Spike is Black Diamond's ultralight trail traction device at only 57 grams per device. Engineered for fast and light missions with ultimate packability, the Blitz Spike features 6 stainless steel spikes on the forefoot for superior strength and durability. Drawing from our extensive experience designing climbing crampons, the 6 forefoot spikes have an optimized 8mm length, designed to provide excellent engagement on snow and ice, with improved stability on rock when the trail ends and the scramble begins. The heel retention elastomer and webbing toe loop keeps the Blitz featherweight while providing a stable and secure fit.
- Minimalist design with heel retention elastomer and webbing toe loop
- 6 stainless steel forefoot only spikes with optimized 8mm length provide superior forefoot traction over varied terrain with snow and ice while maintaining underfoot stability on rock and hard surfaces
- Ultra-durable construction with reinforced dual density elastomer eyelets
- Heel webbing loop for easy on/off and heel identification
- 57 grams per device (size Medium)
Black Diamond Equipment
Black Diamond Blitz Spike Traction Device