DMM has evolved the celebrated Dragonfly Cam range to include the Dragonfly Offsets, which alongside the Dragon Cams create the ultimate cam family.
Designed for irregular, flared cracks and pin scars, the Dragonfly Micro Cam Offsets feature colour coded slings and thumb loops that allow you to make the correct placement when it matters most.
The same camming angle of 13.75°, used with the Dragons and Dragonfly Micro Cams, provides the optimum balance of holding power and range. You will appreciate the holding power of the TripleGrip lobes with their ‘raw alu’ surface, particularly on smooth rock types such as slate and limestone. The narrow head width and compact trigger allow the cams to be placed deep in small pockets.
Dragonfly Micro Cam Offsets additional features:
- Offset cam sizing for irregular cracks and pin scars
- Trigger for quick distinction from normal sizes
- Colour coded lobes
- Sling colour corresponds to size of larger cams, thumb loop tubing colour corresponds to size of smaller cams
- Dragonfly Offset 2/3: Active Strength = 6kN, Weight = 56g, Range = 8.7-12.9/10.2-15.1mm
- Dragonfly Offset 3/4: Active Strength = 6kN, Weight = 67g, Range = 10.2-15.1/12.1-17.9mm
- Dragonfly Offset 4/5: Active Strength = 8kN, Weight = 68g, Range = 12.1-17.9/15.1-22.5mm
- Dragonfly Offset 5/6: Active Strength = 9kN, Weight = 71g, Range = 15.1-22.5/19-28.3mm
DMM Dragonfly Offset