Offered in three sizes for your perfect fit (42 mm, 47 mm, and 51 mm), the epix™Pro is the ultimate high-performance smartwatch that helps you conquer every hour, one minute at a time. Featuring advanced training technology, an LED flashlight and all-day health and wellness monitoring - feel confident that you'll have what you need to leave compromises in the dust. And, you can see it all on a stunning AMOLED display with a long battery life in smartwatch mode.
- NEW Long Battery Life: The stunning optional always-on AMOLED display brings your watch to life, even under bright sunlight - with a battery that lasts up to 31 days in gesture smartwatch mode or up to 82 hours in GPS mode on the 51 mm editions. The 47 mm editions have a battery that lasts up to 16 days in gesture smartwatch mode or up to 42 hours in GPS mode. And the 42 mm editions help you meet your performance goals with a battery that lasts up to 10 days in gesture smartwatch mode or up to 28 hours in GPS mode.
- NEW Built-In LED Flashlight: Variable light intensities and a red safety light give you greater awareness while you train in the dark and can provide convenient illumination when you need it. Strobe mode can even match your running cadence.
- NEW Hill Score: Measure your capability for running uphill and elevate your progress over time based on your VO2 max and training history. It measures your running strength on steep ascents and running endurance on long ascents and provides a score based on your performance over time.
- NEW Endurance Score: Measure your ability to sustain prolonged efforts and combine training data from all your athletic pursuits to help you understand how training impacts your overall endurance. This dynamic measurement uses your VO2 max, short-term/long-term training loads and other factors to gauge your fitness progress beyond just VO2 max.
- NEW Wrist-Based Running Power: See how much power you're applying to the trail or road so you can manage effort and fine-tune training.
- NEW Weather Map Overlays: To help improve situational awareness, weather map overlays provide real-time forecast information including cloud cover, wind speed and direction, temperature, and precipitation
- NEW Relief Shading: Adding to your navigation experience, relief shading helps you build a mental picture of, and better understand, the terrain - ultimately helping you make important navigation decisions while you're out on the trails.
- NEW Up Ahead Map Integration: Get at-a-glance awareness for selected POI checkpoints ahead now overlayed on the map - such as aid stations during a race.
- NEW Outdoor Maps+: Subscribe to Outdoor Maps+ for premium mapping content, such as satellite imagery and enhanced topographic maps, downloaded directly to your watch.