The lofoten Gore-Tex Pants are Norrona's lightest and most breathable freeride pants designed for dynamic mountain adventures.
Developed to achieve a lighter and softer freeride pant with a great weight to durability ratio, these pants are made in a lightweight wind and waterproof recycled Gore-Tex 70Dx160D with a TR2 backer.
They have key features such as Custom-fit system™ waist adjustment, thigh ventilation from the waist to the knee, thigh pockets for essential gear and reinforcement on the inside of the lower leg. The pants have a technical fit, slightly more narrow than the other lofoten Gore-Tex Pants, but still customized for freeriding.
We've optimized the waistline to prevent gaps in the front when attaching the pants to a bib or jacket. By having the front zip slightly facing the side, we’ve created a small overlap that will provide a full seal. The bottom leg width that can easily accommodate a ski or snowboard boot in walk mode.
Other critical features include articulated legs, snap button tightening around the ankles, and integrated snow gaiters. The pants are compatible with all our ski bibs and the snap-in powder skirt on our jackets.
Inside leg length is 80 cm in size M. The length differ 2 cm up/down per size.
- Weight 624 gr.
- Style no: 1044-20
- Articulated knee construction
- Cargo pockets with YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Gusseted crotch
- High waistband in the back
- Integrated snowgaiter
- Phone pocket inside right thigh pocket
- Reinforcement fabric inside ankles
- Snap tightening around ankles
- Snap-in solution for powderskirt on the jacket
- Taped seams on waterproof fabric
- tool pocket
- X-open side zip ventilation with YKK® water-resistant zippers
- YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Zip-in bib solution with suspenders can be added
- Zippered front fly with snap waist closure