The 45-liter gear dumpster. Patagonia's largest workhorse for the crag, with plenty of room for all your hardware. Top- or back-panel access makes this beast easy to load and unload.
Built with a combination of durable nylon and ample foam padding throughout to ensure your gear is protected from all angles. Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon with a PU coating and a DWR finish. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester with a PU coating and a DWR finish
- Dual Openings: Handy U-shaped lid makes access from top of the pack simple; back panel opens to allow full access to the main compartment
- Stretch Side Pockets: Large exterior stretch pockets hold water bottles, energy bars or guidebooks
- Designed for Heavy Loads: Load-carrying system includes highly breathable mesh shoulder straps and back panel, a padded waistbelt, an adjustable sternum strap and load lifters
- Burly Haul Loop: Built with a top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Zip-Closing Internal Pocket: Internal, zippered stash pocket holds easily misplaced items
S/M: Fits 16" - 19" Torso Dimensions: 23.5" x 10.6" x 7.5"
L/XL: Fits 19" - 22" Torso Dimensions: 25.5" x 10.6" x 7.5"
Volume: 45L / 2746 cu in
Weight: 1559g (3 lbs 7 oz)
Patagonia Cragsmith 45L Climbing Pack