Stretchy, breathable and burly, the Dirt Craft Bike Shorts are a single-track workhorse. Equipped with a removable padded liner and an adjustable waistband, these shorts are built for navigating tough climbs and crushing descents. Inseam is 11 1/2" to cover most kneepads. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Outer shorts built with a stretchy nylon/spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for ample breathability and airflow on warmer rides; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips, allowing room to move; low-profile, external hook-and-webbing waist adjustment for a fine-tuned fit
- Dirt Craft outer shorts and liner may be mixed and matched with our Dirt Roamer Bike Shorts, Endless Ride Liner Shorts, Dirt Roamer Liner Bibs and Nether Bike Liner Shorts
- 11½" inseam; leg opening covers the tops of most kneepads
- Two drop-in front pockets; one secure, zippered left-hip pocket
- Included padded liner short
Patagonia Dirt Craft Bike Shorts