Built with lightweight NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets—the same fabric as our much-loved Baggies—this brimmed, runner-inspired hat combines quick-wicking, breathable and packable versatility with a classic trucker-style aesthetic. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Front crown and bill made of NetPlus 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish to shed moisture
- Foam brim folds into a pocket for easy packing, then rebounds to its original shape
- Light, minimal sweatband in our 100% recycled Capilene Cool lightweight fabric with HeiQ Pure odor control for moisture and temperature management
- Adjustable rear buckle has elastic for a snug personalized fit
- Dark underbill reduces glare and eyestrain
- Back crown made of 100% recycled polyester mesh to dissipate heat and increase airflow
Patagonia Duckbill Trucker Hat