Designed with a regular fit, it is built from recycled 2.5L Pertex Shield® fabric. Lighter, softer and more malleable than a three-layer fabric, it offers exceptional comfort, as well as excellent breathability. The helmet-compatible hood with front and rear adjustment can be altered on the move or rolled down and secured in strong winds to prevent flapping. The large zipped A-line pockets are raised to keep clear of your pack straps or harness and a pair of AquaGuard® pit zips enable rapid ventilation.
With an integrated stuff sack and a weight of 375g, this is the perfect easy-pack waterproof jacket for outdoor adventure in unreliable weather.
- Helmet compatible hood with flexible polymer peak
- Front and rear hood adjustment
- Hood roll tab
- YKK Aquaguard zipped front opening
- YKK Aquaguard zipped pockets
- YKK Aquaguard pit zips
- Brushed tricot back neck patch and chin guard
- Articulated sleeves
- Fully adjustable drawcord hem
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Main - Recycled 40D polyamide 2.5 L with PU membrane / 119gsm/ Pertex Shield/ HH: 20,000mm/ MVTR: 20,000g/m2/24hrs / fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Fit: Regular
- Centre back length (Size M): 78cm/30.7inch