Lightweight and waterproof, with extraordinary stretch and breathability, it is the ideal outer layering piece for unimpeded mobility during fast-paced days in the mountains. Its recycled Proflex™ fabric uses a knitted outer and backer to harness the natural stretch of the internal PU membrane, while enabling exceptional moisture transfer during arduous climbs. The under-helmet hood is equally comfortable, courtesy of a fleecy chin guard, and a flexible polymer peak.
The chest pockets are great for maps, hats and gloves and there is also some useful adjustability at the hem and cuffs. With a weight of just 336g, this is a fuss-free layer you can put on and keep on, throughout the sunny spells, the sporadic showers and the work-rest cycles of even the most changeable day in the mountains.
- Weight:336g / 11.8oz
- Product Code:QWG-74
- Under helmet elasticated hood, with a stiffened and flexible polymer peak
- Rear hood adjustment
- YKK Aquaguard center front zip
- YKK aquaguard pocket zips
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- Single end adjustable drawcord hem
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Main - Recycled polyester knit face 3L with PU membrane and recycled polyester backer/ Proflex/ 120gsm/ HH: 10,000 mm/ MVTR: 35000g/m2/24 hrs
- Centre back length (Size M): 71cm / 28inch
Rab Kinetic 2.0 Jacket