With its hybrid construction, comprising micro-baffles, synthetic insulation and stretch fleece side panels, it can be used as a soft, breathable midlayer for cold winter days or it can be thrown over a t-shirt for a lightweight warmth boost on chilly summer evenings at the crag. The stretchy Thermic™ fleece side panels are fluffy on the inside with a flat exterior, helping wick away moisture, while improving mobility for agile days in the hills. The Primaloft® Silver Luxe insulation, meanwhile, retains an even, down-like loft for reliable warmth, even in the wet.
Built with recycled fabrics and insulation, the Cirrus Flex 2.0 Hoody is easy to layer, comfortable to carry and effective in mixed mountain weather.
- Jacket can be packed away in to left hand side (as worn) pocket, with a harness attachment loop inside
- YKK centre zip, and covered YKK pocket zips
- Under helmet, insulated semi-elasticated hood
- There are 2 open ended stash pockets on the inside of the jacket
- Micro-baffle, stitch through construction
- Stretchy and breathable side and underarm panels
- Articulated sleeves, with semi-elasticated cuffs
- Single cord/cord lock hem adjustment
- Fabric Outer - Pertex Quantum 20D recycled polyamide ripstop/38gsm/ fluorocarbon free DWR
- Lining - 20D recycled Atmos polyamide ripstop/ 41gsm with Thermic stretch fleece/ 215 gsm/ 94% polyester 6% elastane
- PrimaLoft® Silver Luxe Insulation (90g / 3.2oz in size 12)
- PrimaLoft® Silver sheet insulation in hood sides and cuffs
- Centre back length (Size 10): 66cm/25.9inch