THIS ITEM IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO BE PURCHASED IN STORE OR PICKED UP IN STORE. NO SHIPPING.
Bedrock Sandals were born out of a love for the outdoors. The co-founders Nick and Dan designed a sandal with adventure in mind. These sandals can scramble, trail run, thru-hike and more. These are sandals that can keep up with you.
For wet and slippery missions, there’s Cairn 3D Pro II, the ultimate adventure sandal outfitted with their new Hook-heel strap, extra-sticky Vibram® Megagrip outsole, and molded 3D footbed. The Pro II G-hook and loop system locks in the heel strap like it does the front, for a super secure fit that won’t fail in the frothiest rapids or thickest silt.
- All Cairn 3D Pro Sandals are made with 100% vegan materials and construction.
- Ultra-grippy, exclusive REGOLITH Bedrock x Vibram® sole made with Megagrip.
- Berdrock's new Geo-patterned footbed features macro pentagonal-grooves on the sole, providing excellent grip in both dry and wet conditions, and more aeration power to keep your feet less sweaty.
- At 16 mm base stack height under the forefoot, the new molded Cairn 3D Vibram® sole is a union of freedom and support.
- Zero Drop from toe to heel.
Bedrock’s sizing is unisex (e.g. size 9/10 is equivalent to size 9 for men, and size 10 for women.) Some Bedrockers find their sizes run slightly small, especially in their smallest sizes.
- For footbed's sake, do not leave your sandals in extreme heat (e.g. hot car) or intense direct sun exposure for durations ( e.g. sunny porch). Their ultralight Go Far Vibram® footbeds can warp if left exposed in these environments.
- To clean your Bedrocks, handwash with a brush, water, and your favorite eco-friendly soap! Let them dry in a shaded environment or briefly in the sun. Do not machine wash.
- To keep your Velcro® heel-strap long lasting, use side buckle adjustment for every-day in and out, and occasionally remove grit and debris from heel-strap by scrubbing with a wire brush.