THIS ITEM IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO BE PURCHASED IN STORE OR PICKED UP IN STORE. NO SHIPPING.
Bedrock Sandals were born out of a love for the outdoors. The co-founders Nick and Dan designed a sandal with adventure in mind. These sandals can scramble, trail run, thru-hike and more. These are sandals that can keep up with you.
Bedrock broke the mold on “freedom footwear” with their award-winning Cairn design. With its exclusive strap system and Vibram® sole, Cairn continues to deliver on big mountain climbs, bike tours, or just kicking around town. All Cairn Sandals are made with 100% vegan materials and construction.
- Vibram® XS Trek Regolith Outsole: Lightweight, long-lasting, and re-soulable.
- Their most durable Vibram® outsole compound, best for grip in Dry conditions. For more performance grip in wet + slippery terrain consider the Cairn Pro lineup.
- Minimalist footbed conforms to your feet for superior ground feel, flexibility, and packability.
- Standard Cairn comes with our all-around ultra-grippy Vibram® Regolith lug
- At 14mm stack height, the Cairn Vibram® sole is just the right thickness - not too thin, for extra rock protection and increased durability, and not too thick, for maximum flexibility and weight/space savings.
- Bedrock Sole Hugger design cradles feet with side-to-side support, keeping you stable in challenging conditions.
- Intelligent 3/4inch wide strap system with three independent adjustment zones for quick, secure fitting. Patent Pending.
Bedrock’s sizing is unisex (e.g. size 9/10 is equivalent to size 9 for men, and size 10 for women.) Some Bedrockers find their sizes run slightly small, especially in their smallest sizes.
- For footbed's sake, do not leave your sandals in extreme heat (e.g. hot car) or intense direct sun exposure for durations ( e.g. sunny porch). Their ultralight Go Far Vibram® footbeds can warp if left exposed in these environments.
- To clean your Bedrocks, handwash with a brush, water, and your favorite eco-friendly soap! Let them dry in a shaded environment or briefly in the sun. Do not machine wash.
- To keep your Velcro® heel-strap long lasting, use side buckle adjustment for every-day in and out, and occasionally remove grit and debris from heel-strap by scrubbing with a wire brush.