The Mastia is the newest shoe in the Tenaya line, designed for cutting edge performance and control. The most aggressive shoe in the Tenaya line, the Mastia is a split-sole shoe combining down turned precision and sensitivity with edging power.
The Mastia features Tenaya's first ever thermally molded heel cup for maximum precision in heel hook performance. The split sole construction allows for extra flexibility while reducing edge deformation. The advanced technology and construction minimizes pressure on the toes while maximizing transmission of power.
The shoe features a single Velcro strap closure system for quick entry/exit and maximum foot retention, along with a sticky rubber covered toe box for increased protection and grip.
- Super sticky rubber covers the upper part of the toe-box and instep, providing both increased protection against abrasion.
- Lightweight and breathable bellows tongue that protects direct contact of the elastic of the instep with the foot.
- Two-part sole increases capacity to adapt to the form of the rock.
- Glove-like fit.
- Precision fit and design holds the arch and heel of the foot snugly and securely.
- Its design and applied technology contribute to release pressure from the toes for a greater climbing shoe control.
- Material: Microfiber
- Fastener: Single Velcro Strap
- Lining: Unlined
- Insole: 2D multi-layer stretch tex
- Outsole: Vibram XS Grip 3.5 mm
- Notes: Vegan