Rab's classic Down Hut Slipper has been reimagined with more sustainable materials. Filled with 700FP, P.U.R.E recycled down and an entirely recycled Pertex® Quantum outer these slippers have a light weight and a light footprint.
Offering refuge for tired feet after a day in the mountains the Down Hut Slippers are perfect for treading the floorboards of alpine huts or Scottish bothies. Perfectly packable and at just 198g per pair these down slippers can be easily stashed in a backpack. They have an elasticated entry and a plush brushed fleece lining for ultimate comfort. The lower edge of the slippers is reinforced with tough nylon with a cushioned EVA foam footbed and a flexible, non-slip sole.
- Tough 600D nylon edge for abrasion resistance
- Down insulation is soft, packable and very warm
- Elasticated entry with a soft brushed fleece lining
- Non-slip PU outsole with EVA padded sole unit for comfort
- Rear pull-on loop
- Outer Fabric - Recycled 30D Pertex®® Quantum with fluorocarbon-free DWR (50gsm)
- Lining - Soft brushed fleece
- 700 fill-power recycled down with Nikwax hydrophobic finish (23g in a size M)
Rab Down Hut Slipper