The Outlaw X is our all-around NTN binding, with easy step-in and out, light weight, and a bombproof design. It's built the 22 Designs way with sweet flex, copious spring travel, rugged steel construction, and blazing up and downhill performance. Now with the Double Up Heel Climber with two climbing bails.
An underfoot spring steel plate allows a lively flex while offering precision lateral control. A single long spring provides smooth travel, and an easy preload adjustment makes it easy to find the sweet spot.
Built in the USA with stainless steel, machined aluminum, and premium plastics, the Outlaw X is built to last, and the 6 hole mounting pattern will keep it solid on your ski.
Borrowing proven touring technology from the Axl, the Outlaw X delivers true free-pivot performance. With a true step-in and pole activated release, it's always ready to run. The Outlaw X can release laterally, although it's not guaranteed. The Outlaw is not a DIN-certified releasable binding. Ski at your own risk.
Brakes sold separately.
- Easier to step in and out
- Improved durability for the hardest chargers
- Instant flex engagement
- Optional brakes: 95, 110, and 125mm widths- available here.
- Optional stiffy spring kit: available here.
- Ski crampons available here.
- 50 degrees of resistance-free touring
- Industrial strength main die spring
- Preload adjustable from 1 to 5
- Two spring-loaded climbing bails at approximately 7.5° and 13° (for a 27.0 boot).
- NTN compatible in two sizes
- Toepiece height: 1.1” at rear with 3 degree ramp
|Boot Compatibility:||Fits all NTN boots|
|Binding Size:||For NTN Bindings, the binding Size MUST match your boot size. Scarpa and Crispi boots 26.0 and under fit the Small Bindings, 26.5 and up are Large. For Scott/Garmont boots, the break is between 25.5 and 26.0.|
|Weight:||Large: 3.7 lbs / 1670g; Small: 3.5 lbs / 1590g|