With an updated modern design blended seamlessly with a hot-forged utilitarian shape, the PearLock features a large rope-bearing surface, making it ultra-smooth for belaying, using a munter hitch, or as the brake carabiner with an ATC Guide. The classic screwlock sleeve rounds the PearLock out (pun intended) to make this carabiner an ultra-versatile workhorse.
- Large rope-bearing surface for smooth operation and added longevity
- Hot-Forged for lighter-weight construction
- Sleeve locks on biner's gate (not nose) and won't bind up when loaded
- Screwgate sleeve
- Type H or HMS connector. For dynamic belaying using a Munter Hitch or belay device.
- Weight 76g
- Closed Gate Strength 23kN
- Minor Axis Strength 8kN
- Gate Opening 22.15mm
Black Diamond Equipment