The PIRANA CLUB is an adjustable friction descender for canyoning. It has three rope installation options and allows you to adapt the degree of friction before initiating a descent. It works well when used right-handed or left-handed. The plastic ring makes rope installation easier, keeping the device connected to the harness and limiting the risk of dropping the device.
- Adjustable friction descender for use in groups or for your first canyoning excursions:
- Three rope installation options allow you to select the degree of friction before initiating a descent
- Sleek design to make instructions and visual inspections easier
- Easy to use:
- Plastic ring keeps the connector positioned properly to facilitate rope installation while the device is connected to the harness, limiting the risk of dropping the device
- Possible to set up for right-handed or left-handed use
- Material(s): Aluminum frame, thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) positioning ring
- Weight: 90 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
- Meets the requirements of the EN 15151-2 standard, except the requirement for minimum dimensions of the attachment point.