Sm’D is a lightweight, compact, D-shaped locking carabiner. It is easy to handle and is perfectly suitable for connecting to a GRIGRI or GRIGRI + belay system. It is available in three locking system versions.
- Great versatility:
- D shape guarantees effectiveness in many situations, thus responding to multiple uses: connection to a belay system, to a pulley, or to the end of a lanyard...
- compact and very lightweight
- Good handling and ergonomics:
- D shape for good handling
- H-shaped cross-section contributes to better grip when wearing gloves
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- Available in three locking systems, each for different situations:
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- SCREW-LOCK: easy-to-open system, locking or not, according to the needs of the user. The red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
- TWIST-LOCK: specific use when quick opening is key (e.g. at the end of a lanyard) and when connecting a GRIGRI or GRIGRI + to the harness
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 12275, UIAA
- Weight: 46 grams