After a day in climbing shoes, mountaineering boots, or ski boots, the Cirrus Hut Boots offer a soft, warm cocoon to worn out feet. Keeping you toasty to the tips of your toes, they extend up around the ankle and are perfect for use in mountain huts, draughty bothies, or just for relaxing at home on winter’s night by the fire.
The Cirrus Hut Boots are filled with PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe, a synthetic insulation made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottle chips. They have a recycled nylon lining and a breathable and weather resistant recycled Pertex® Quantum outer. The lower edge of the boot is reinforced with tough nylon with a cushioned EVA foam footbed and a flexible, non-slip sole.
- Tough 600D nylon edge for abrasion resistance
- Loose fill synthetic insulation is warm, packable and easy to maintain
- Above-ankle cuff with drawcord cinch to trap in the warmth
- Non-slip PU outsole with EVA padded sole unit for comfort
- Rear pull-on loop
- Outer Fabric - Recycled 30D Pertex® Quantum with fluorocarbon-free DWR (50gsm)
- Lining - Recycled, soft 20D fabric
- PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™ 100% post-consumer recycled synthetic insulation
Rab Cirrus Hut Boot