The lightest of the Incline family, these spring and summer weight walking pants are ideal for hiking, trekking, and all outdoor action. Built with a single weave, stretch Matrix™ fabric with a fluorocarbon-free DWR finish, they’re breathable and offer light weather protection.
Ideal for tackling steep trails and scrambling up and down tricky terrain, the Incline Light Pants elevate your freedom to explore. Built with articulated knees, stretchy fabric, and a long length gusset for increased mobility. They have multiple zipped pockets for storing essentials, on the thigh, rear, and front of the pants and are available in different leg lengths to suit your build. Low bulk, lightweight and fast drying they make the perfect addition to your multi-day adventure wardrobe on thru-hiking, backpacking and mountain trekking trips.
- Weight:237g/8.4oz (Size 32)
- Product Code:QFV-05
- Matrix™ single weave stretch nylon (108gsm) with fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Super lightweight stretch fabric for great freedom of movement
- Ergonomically shaped waistband with double snap closure and YKK® zip fly
- Belt loops
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets
- YKK® zipped thigh pocket
- YKK® zipped rear pocket
- Knee articulation for ease of movement
- Long length gusset at crotch for increased mobility
- Tethered drawcord hem
- Mini twin needle top stitching throughout
- 93% polyamide, 7% elastane