The lightest of the Incline family, these spring and summer weight walking pants are ideal for hiking, trekking, and all outdoor action. Built with a single weave, stretch Matrix™ fabric with a fluorocarbon-free DWR finish, they’re breathable and offer light weather protection.
Ideal for tackling steep trails and scrambling up and down tricky terrain, the Incline Light Pants elevate your freedom to explore. Built with articulated knees, stretchy fabric, and a long length gusset for increased mobility. They have two open hand pockets, a zipped thigh pocket for essentials, a practical slim leg style with flattering seams, and come in a variety of lengths to suit your build. Low bulk, lightweight and fast drying they make the perfect addition to your multi-day adventure wardrobe on thru-hiking, backpacking and mountain trekking trips.
- Weight:229g/8.1oz (Size 10)
- Product Code:QFV-06
- Matrix™ single weave stretch nylon (108gsm) with fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Super lightweight stretch fabric in a panelled design for great freedom of movement
- Slim legged design with flattering seams
- Ergonomically shaped waistband with double snap closure and YKK® zip fly
- Lightweight belt loops
- 2 integrated open hand pockets
- YKK® zipped thigh pocket
- Knee articulation for ease of movement
- Mini twin needle top stitching throughout
- 93% polyamide, 7% elastane