Keeping your feet warm plays an important role in maintaining a comfortable temperature throughout the rest of your body. Cold weather camping can be fun if you are warm, but it can also be a miserable experience for those who are unprepared. One of the best ways to maintain comfort in cold weather is to insure that your feet always stay warm and dry. Our lightweight compressible down booties will provide all the warmth and comfort to keep you smiling long after the temperatures drop. Down booties are made for the outdoors, but they are also perfect for anyone with poor circulation or cold feet and it is not surprising that many people wear them at home.
Western Mountaineering's Expedition booties add an extra measure of protection against the elements for more severe winter conditions. The Gore Windstopper fabric extends well above the insulation providing full-gaiter protection against the elements. Other features like the additional foam insulation in the heel make this bootie a perfect choice for winter camping or expeditions.
- Average total weight less than 8 ounces per pair
- 800 fill power European goose down insulation
- Gore Windstopper shell fabric for superior moisture protection
- Extended design provides full calf coverage
- Non-slip Toughtek outer sole material
- Durable foam insole with superior thermal insulation
- Insulated heel foam insert
- Internal elastic heel strap for maximum warmth and stability
- Waterproof and durable rand material
- Adjustable elastic draw closure
Booties Sizing Chart
|U.S. & Canada Men||3 1/2||4||4 1/2||5||5 1/2||6||6 1/2||7||7 1/2||8||8 1/2||9||10 1/2||11 1/2||12 1/2||14|
|U.S. & Canada Women||5||5 1/2||6||6 1/2||7||7 1/2||8||8 1/2||9||9 1/2||10||10.5||12||13||14||15.5|
|Inches||9||9 1/8||9 1/4||9 3/8||9 1/2||9 5/8||9 3/4||9 7/8||10||10 1/8||10 1/4||10 1/2||10 3/4||11||11 1/4||11 1/2|